The position of LMC teacher exists at Harrison Street Elementary School for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Proper Illinois certification to serve as a library-instructional media coordinator in a public school setting
- Passion for working with elementary school age students
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff, and parents
- Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
- A person committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District 304, the certified staff application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District 304 website at http://www.geneva304.org/.
Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and upload the necessary application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education.