P/T Cafeteria Worker - TCHS Pennocks
At the present time, a vacancy for a part-time Cafeteria Worker position exists within the Division of Administrative Services of the Chester County Intermediate Unit. The position is located at the Technical College High School - Pennock's Bridge.
- High school diploma
- Food Manager's Certification for Chester County Health Department preferred
- Current police, child abuse & FBI Fingerprint clearances required
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the preparation and serving of quantity and quality food and to observe all methods of portion control in both and serving then record on production sheet.
- Participate cooking and baking of food in ovens, steamers, on stoves in microwaves
- Maintain a high degree of sanitation in of all equipment; utensils and associated areas to ensure cleanliness and sanitary conditions are met
- Follow HACCP (Food Safety Plan) procedures and complete necessary recording of all temperatures, etc
- Operate a cash register or point of sale (P.O.S.) computerized screen as per School Lunch Program guidelines and serving students and staff in a pleasant atmosphere
- Record free or reduced money, completes deposit slip and fills out (records all cash receipts) with accuracy as needed
- Assist lead cook with amount of food to prepare
- Able to lift between 20 to 35 lbs; consistently on a daily basis and up to 40 lbs. occasionally
- Technical College High School - Pennock's Bridge
- Hours: 8:30A to 1:00P
- $11.21 to $12.54 an hour; Up to 23 hours a week
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chester County Intermediate Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Chester County Intermediate Unit ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Chester County Intermediate Unit has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Department of Human Resources at 484-237-5085.