Substitute School Bus Mechanic; multiple positions available
Posted 2 months ago
- Must be at least 21 years of age (preferred)
- Must have a valid Illinois Driver's License, "Class B" CDL License is preferred
- An Automatic Service Excellence certification is preferred
- Possess good human relations and communication skills.
- Possess a working knowledge of basic hand tools and air tools.
- Possess a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment.
- Qualified candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Substitute employment is on an at-will basis. Substitute Mechanics are eligible to apply for permanent positions as they become available.
- Questions about this position should be directed to Director of Transportation Amy Magrini at (217) 351-3993 or firstname.lastname@example.org.