Substitute School Bus Monitor; multiple positions available
Posted a month ago
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess good human relations and communication skills for work with both children and adults
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Substitute employment is on an at-will basis. However, work is usually available five days per week, and it’s possible to work up to forty (40) hours per week as a Substitute.
- Questions about this position should be directed to Director of Transportation Amy Magrini at (217) 351-3993 or email@example.com.