Long Term Substitute Culinary Arts Instructor - TCHS Brandywine
A vacancy for a Long Term Substitute Culinary Arts Instructor exists within the Division of Career, Technical & Customized Education at the Technical College High School - Brandywine Campus to begin in the 2019-2020 school year.
- Possess a valid PA Dept of Ed Vocational I or II; or Family & Consumer Sciences; or qualify to enroll in a certification program.
- Five or more years paid work experience in the Culinary Arts field, required.
- Current PA Criminal History Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance, and FBI Fingerprint clearances required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality occupational instruction to secondary career and technical students to prepare them for a successful career path in Culinary Arts.
- Duties include program development and modifying curriculum to remain current and up-to-date.
- Effective supervision of all students at TCHS-Brandywine.
- Maintain appropriate professional certificate(s) and licenses as required.
Monday through Friday, 7.5 hrs per day
Salary Range (based on 2019-2020 salary schedule):
$49,559 to $81,214 - Emergency/Intern Certification
$51,181 to $83,466 - Instructional I/Vocational I Certification
$53,464 to $86,855 - Instructional II/Vocational II Certification
$55,027 to $90,902 - Vocational II + 15
$56,949 to $94,953 - Master's
$59,472 to $98,737 - Masters + 15
$60,793 to $100,548 - Masters + 30
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chester County Intermediate Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Chester County Intermediate Unit ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Chester County Intermediate Unit has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Department of Human Resources at 484-237-5085.