CTE - Firefighting Training/Technology
Posted 7 months ago
Career-Technical Education Teaching Position
Supervisor: Principal/Career/Technical Education Director
- At least 2-5 years of successful teaching experience in a Career-Technical EducationFirefighting Training program.
- At least 2-5 years experience in Firefighting/EMS.
- Appropriate state certification/licensure per the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Public Safety/EMS or a willingness to obtain required credentials.
- Knowledge/understanding of Career-Technical Public Safety Content Standards and the
- Ohio Department of Public Safety/EMS curriculum requirements as well as the National
- Fire Protection Association curriculum standards.
- Willingness to develop partnerships/internships with the Public Safety industry/community and establish advisory committees.
- Willingness to pursue articulation agreements with post secondary institutions.
Terms of Employment: Salary:
2020-2021 School Year Per ECEA Negotiated Agreement