Substitute Cafeteria Worker; multiple positions available
Posted 2 months ago
- High school diploma or equivalent, or compensating experience
- Ability to bend, stoop, turn, squat, and lift up to thirty (30) pounds
- Good human relations and communication skills
- Substitute employment is on an at-will basis. However, work is usually available five days per week, and it’s possible to work up to forty (40) hours per week as a Substitute.
- Questions about this position should be directed to Director of Food Service Laura Dees at (217) 351-3852 or email@example.com.