Substitute Teacher Aide; multiple positions available
Posted a month ago
- Paraprofessional License or ability to obtain license
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, students, and parents
- Possess good human relations and communication skills
- Ability to lift 30 pounds or more
- Ability to use approved student restraints
- Ability to bend, stoop, turn, squat or lift in order to serve student needs
- Substitute Teacher Aide compensation starts at $91.35/day ($13.05/hour). Additional compensation is offered to substitutes who complete professional development coursework.
- Substitute Teacher Aides who accept 15+ assignments in a month receive a $50/month bonus.
- Substitute Teacher Aide employment is on an at-will basis. Work is usually available five days per week, however, and it’s possible to work up to forty (40) hours per week as a Substitute. Substitutes are eligible to apply for permanent positions as they become available.
- Please contact the Substitute Coordinators at (217) 351-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions.