Substitute Health Safety Aide; multiple positions available
Posted 2 months ago
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, students, and parents
- Excellent human relations and communication skills
- Licesned CNA/LPN/RN -OR-
- Willingness and ability to assist a student experiencing a life threatening emergency according to established procedure
- Substitute Health Safety Aides are hired to assist students who may experience a life threatening emergency.
- Substitute Health Safety Aides may be placed in the school or transportation setting, depending on the needs of the student.
- Substitute Health Safety Aide compensation is $14.05/hour.
- Substitute Health Safety Aides who accept 15+ assignments in a month receive a $50/month bonus.
- Substitute Health Safety Aide employment is on an at-will basis, although employment may be available every day.
- Please contact the Substitute Coordinators at (217) 351-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions.