Substitute Behavioral Safety Aide; multiple positions available
Posted 2 months ago
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, students, and parents
- Excellent human relations and communication skills
- Licensed Special Education Teacher/Social Worker/Counselor -OR-
- Successfully completion of TCI/CPI/Handle With Care training -OR-
- Successful completion of the District's De-Escalation Strategies Professional Development Course (201409)
- Substitute Behavioral Safety Aides are hired to assist students who exhibit particularly challenging behaviors (biting, kicking, running away, inappropriate touching, etc.) and require more individualized supervision.
- Substitute Behavioral Safety Aides may be placed in the school or transportation setting, depending on the needs of the student.
- Substitute Behavioral Safety Aide compensation is $14.05/hour.
- Substitute Behavioral Safety Aides who accept 15+ assignments in a month receive a $50/month bonus.
- Substitute Behavioral Safety Aide employment is on an at-will basis, but work is likely available every day.
- Please contact the Substitute Coordinators at (217) 351-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions.