PAC Volunteer Coordinator
Stevenson High School (Lincolnshire, IL) is seeking a Volunteer PAC Coordinator for the current school year.
The Volunteer Coordinator is a part-time position for PAC (Patriot Aquatic Club) Swim and is not not covered by the Support Staff collective bargaining agreement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create master list of volunteer needs.
- Post and manage volunteer sign-ups on the team website, both for home and away meets.
- Notify team parents via email when volunteer sign-ups are open. Clearly communicate the team volunteer policy and the deadline for signing up.
- Ensure all volunteer sports are filled prior to swim met.
- Ensure all parents have signed up for the appropriate number of shifts to fulfill their volunteer responsibility.
- Send a reminder email with detailed instructions for volunteers prior to the meet.
- Check in parent volunteers at home swim meets. Provide parent volunteers with clear instructions/training for their job.
- Supervise parent volunteers during home swim meets.
- Send team parents a thank you email after the meet with a summary of the volunteer shifts/hours they completed.
- Maintain a database of parent volunteer hours worked.
- Calculate fines and assist the PAC Head Coach with fine notifications for those parents who do not fulfill their volunteer requirements.
- Serve as a member of the Parent Advisory Committee.
Must have a high school diploma with excellent communication skills and computer skills.
Online applications are required at www.d125.org. Interested applicants should complete all steps of the electronic application process and upload all requested materials to the application.