Substitute Secretary, North Ridgeville City Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|LOCATION||North Ridgeville, Ohio|
|PAY RATE||$14.05 per hour|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support North Ridgevill City Schools for the recruitment of Substitute Secretaries in schools located throughout their district. Substitute Secretaries play an important role in our schools by maintaining school safety and performing important administrative tasks which help in the day-to-day running of a school.
- Provide secretarial assistance to the principal, assistant principals, and other staffmembers as directed by the Principal.
- Type and process purchase orders; maintain records and inventories.
- Attend to daily needs of the children and staff in the building as needed.
- Distribute accident reports and make certain they are completed correctly.
- This job description does not purport to be an exhaustive list of duties, but rather indicates a set of responsibilities which may require the performance of unspecified tasks or those duties assigned by the building administrator or designee.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Demonstrated experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Part-time; on-call;
- Potential for long term placement; 30-35 hours per week
- Choose your own schedule
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System
- Options for minor medical benefits