Substitute Custodian, North Ridgeville City Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|LOCATION||North Ridgeville, Ohio|
|PAY RATE||$13.84 Per Hour|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support North Ridgeveill City Schools for the recruitment of Substitute Custodians in schools located throughout their district. Substitute Custodians play an important role in our schools by maintaining a safe and clean learning environment.
- Works with others in a group or team.
- Maintain the heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems as requested by the Supervisor.
- Ensure safe conditions in and around the building for staff, students and visitors.
- Keep the building and grounds neat and clean.
- Ensure the security of the building and grounds.
- Assist in providing a preventative maintenance program for the building and grounds.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Choose your own schedule
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System
- Options for minor medical benefits