Substitute Cleaner, North Ridgeville City Schools
During this uncertain time, school districts continue to evaluate the structure of learning for their students and staff, that will position them in the most safe environment. We share in this effort and whether it be in classrooms or through remote learning, we will ensure you are provided with necessary guidelines and trainings to be effective in your work and remain healthy.
|LOCATION||North Ridgeville, Ohio|
|PAY RATE||$12.48 per hour|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support North Ridgeville City Schools for the recruitment of substitute school based employment opportunities. Substitute cleaners play an important role in our schools by maintaining a safe and clean learning environment.
- Works with others in a group or team.
- Services, cleans, or supplies restrooms.
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gathers and empties trash.
- Responsible for the health and safety of others.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment.
- Cleans windows, glass partitions, or mirrors.
- Dusts furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
- Works with floor polishers, ladders or industrial vacuums.
- Includes exposure to contaminants.
- Requires wearing common protective or safety equipment.
Minimum Qualifications / Education
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Demonstrated experience working with school aged children.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Part-time; on-call;
- Choose your own schedule
- No nights, weekends or holidays
- Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System
- Options for minor medical benefits