Speech Language Pathologist
Job | Posted 6 months ago
For School Year 2020-2021
184 work day calendar
Salary: Special Service Provider Salary Scale (placement is dependent on qualifications and like experience)
- Speech/Language Pathologists support the identification and intervention of students with communicative disorders which negatively impact education and/or social development.
- Counsel and educate families or other professionals about these disorders and their management.
- Complete relevant plans and assessments required by law and State rules and regulations.
- SLPs are assigned based on case load to regional schools to limit travel and maximize time with students.
- MA in Speech and Language Pathology required.
- Possess or be eligible for Colorado Special Providers License with Speech Language Pathologist Endorsement.
- Candidate must be endorsed in the content area.
- Knowledge of Colorado Severity Rating Scale.
- Knowledge of augmentative communication devises.
- Completion of an approved program or willing to enroll/complete an approved program in speech pathology form an accredited institution of higher education.
- Official transcripts required.
Must apply online at www.hsd2.org and set up application file. Once you have completed your file, you must apply for each vacancy from the website that is of interest to you to be considered a candidate.
Harrison School District 2
3555 Drennan Rd , Colorado Springs, CO 80910
At the following locations
1060 Harrison Rd , Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415