Performing Arts Center Manager (Teacher on Special Assignment) 0.60 fte
Salinas High School Administration
Number of Openings (At Time of Posting):
Length of Work Year:
10 Months - please visit our website at www.salinasuhsd.org to view the District Calendar
$46,325 - $108,733 annual full-time salary (initial placement based on education & experience up to 15 years) - visit our website to view the Certificated Salary Schedule.
Requirements for Applying:
- Supplemental materials such as transcripts, letters of recommendation, score reports, etc. are optional but helpful in evaluating your candidacy. If you would like to provide any supplemental materials, please attach them to your online application. Do not send them separately.
- Must possess a valid California Clear Single Subject credential (authorizing Drama and/or Theatre Arts) and English Learner authorization (ELA, CLAD, or BCLAD). For credentialing information, please visit CCTC's website at www.ctc.ca.gov.
PAC Manager Responsibilities
• Coordinate scheduling use of the Performing Arts Center at Salinas High School (PAC) (receive/review facilities use requests for PAC)
• Inventory, care and monitoring of sound, lighting and stage equipment (Replace batteries, gels, light bulbs, etc.)
• Coordination of student support for PAC events – student technicians
• Meet with approved outside users of PAC to arrange lighting, sound and stage arrangements for reserved events
• Provide and/or coordinate technical support for PAC events including lighting, sound and operation of stage apparatus
• Assist certificated teachers using the PAC with student supervision and training (i.e. music, drama and other teachers using the PAC facility)
• Under the supervision of principal/designee monitor PAC budget and place orders for purchase and repair of equipment (Batteries, gels, tape, etc.)
• Provide instruction to students assigned to work in the theater to support school and outside agency events
- The Salinas Union High School District is accepting applications for the PAC Manager (TSA) 0.60 fte vacancy available at Salinas High School for the 2019-20 school year.
- Please get to know our District and its schools by visiting our website.
- Ideal candidates will immerse themselves in SUHSD culture and traditions, therefore they must be willing to coach and/or be club advisors.
- Our District has an enrollment of 15,500 students in grades 7-12. SUHSD currently includes four middle schools, four high schools, a continuation high school, an alternative education school, and ROP facilities. We are opening our fifth high school and have plans for a fifth middle school.