High School English Teacher
An English teaching position exists at Geneva High School for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Proper Illinois teaching certification in high school English
- Passion for working with high school students
- Ability to use student assessment data to improve student achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers, support staff, and parents
- Willingness to develop talents and skills as a lifelong learner
- A person committed to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct
Additional information about Geneva School District #304, Geneva High School, the certified staff application process, and the selection procedures that will be used to fill this position can be accessed by logging onto the District #304 website at http://www.geneva304.org/.
- Interested candidates must complete the Kane County Human Resources Consortium online application process and upload the necessary application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education by the application deadline.
Do not send or drop off application materials to the building or at the District Office. Send all application materials to the Kane County Regional Office of Education.
Candidate interviews will begin immediately.