Substitute Teachers Elementary & Middle School
1. Hold appropriate Illinois Teacher Certificate
2. Hold appropriate subject area content endorsement
3. Hold the minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree conferred by an accredited college or university of general recognition
4. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
1. Elementary/Middle School Principal
2. Elementary/Middle School Assistant Principal
Job Goal: To create a flexible Elementary/Middle school program and a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth; to establish effective rapport with pupils; to motivate pupils to develop skills, attitudes and knowledge needed to provide a sound foundation for life-long learning in accordance with each pupil’s ability; and to establish good relationships with parents and with other staff members.