Job | Posted a year ago
$13.38 p/h - $20.52 p/h
An earned high school diploma or satisfactory completion of an approved General Education Development (GED) Testing Program.
- A minimum of four (4) years, within the last eight (8) years, of successful work experience.
- Must be, at least, twenty-one years of age.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to accurately communicate facts and write reports, and communicate in an emergency as required for the position.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Computer skills as required for the position.
- Prior experience working with students or adolescents.
- Prior experience in law enforcement, security, or military experience.
- Bilingual skills.
Broward County Schools
600 SE 3rd Ave. , Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
At the following locations
VARIOUS SCHOOL SITES
600 SE 3rd Avenue 600 SE 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $9,274
% ELL Students
State Average: 10%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.29
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 4,431