Job | Posted 2 years ago
- Prior experience preferred supporting Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy, Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 Professional, Apple various iOS versions and G Suite for Education.
- Knowledge of information technologies and computer lab environment
- Ability to provide support to all classroom technology including Windows-based desktops/laptops, iPads, Chromebooks, printers, document cameras, projectors, SMART boards, Promethean ActivPanels and IP telephones.
- Support network infrastructure including but not limited to cabling, switches and servers.
- Assist in technology preparation for NJSLA testing
- Must possess exceptional organizational, written and oral communications skills
- Successful experience working with student and adults
- 12 month position
- Rate per negotiated contract
- Effective July 1, 2019
Millstone Township Schools
5 Dawson Court , Millstone, NJ 08535
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345