Administrative Assistant to the Director of Technology
Posted 10 days ago
There is an opening for an Admistrative Assistant to the Director of Technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs complete secretarial duties for the Director of Technology which include:
- Operating a variety of office equipment.
- Training Document Creation.
- Miscellaneous correspondence.
- Assist with updating the corporation website.
- Answer and screening phone calls.
- Furnishing information and making appointments.
- Referring visitors or callers to proper officials.
- Maintaining calendar and coordinating arrangements of times and dates.
- Setting up and maintaining files.
- General Software support of the Student Information System (SIS). Prepares various reports for the Director of Technology.
- Conducts research as required for administrative activities of the Director of Technology. Assists in research of solutions for current technology projects and organize information for review of potential software implementations.
- Coordinate special events as directed by the Director of Technology for professional development workshops and conferences. Assists with travel and lodging for Technology Team members.
- Preparation and distribution of necessary specifications and quotes for all contracted services. Maintain annual service agreements, software license, contract documents and renewal dates.
- Assist in coordination of annual maintenance and will assist with ordering, receiving, tracking and distribution of equipment or software. Confirms receipt of purchased items for payment.
- Maintains and tracks inventory of all technology assets. Track and ship all items for repair. Other such duties that facilitate the smooth operation of the Technology Department.
- Maintains electronic files and spreadsheets for reporting to internal and external sources.
- Composes, copies, and or distributes a wide variety of documents (e.g. correspondence, agendas, minutes, bulletins, reports, etc.) for the purpose of communicating information.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Technology.