Job Description: This is an exciting opportunity to join a science team that has a history of excelling in the classroom. Lewis Cass Jr/Sr High School has an opening for a science position that will take part in leading related activities of this 740-student school building, including providing science instruction in grades 7-12, depending on scheduling demands and requirements. This position is supported by a strong administration and department chair, along with several other members of the science department.
Job Requirements: Qualified Candidates will:
• Have a history of successfully teaching science at the junior high, middle school, and/or high school level.
• Understand what is needed to sustain a healthy and evolving science program.
• Be licensed to work in the science content area for grades 7-12, with an emphasis in chemistry, biology, and life science.
- Hold or be eligible to hold a valid Indiana teacher’s license
- Licensed in 7-12 chemistry, biology, and life science
- Experience with integrating technology in a 1:1 classroom
- Demonstrate strong instructional skills and classroom management
Please include 3 letters of recommendation that are related to your education career.