Practical Nursing Instructor- Part- time Instructor
A vacancy for Part time Practical Nursing Instructors exist at the Lancaster County Career & Technology Center. The LPN Program is a post-secondary curriculum that prepares students for employment in hospitals, extended care facilities and various community settings. The program is approved by the Pennsylvania Board of Nursing and is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education. This position is located at the Health Sciences Center in Willow Street.
- Bachelor’s BSN, or proof of coursework toward obtaining a BSN, required. Master's preferred.
- Experience in Medical Surgical Nursing preferred.
- RN licensed in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Minimum 2 years related nursing experience.
- 3-5 years clinical experienced preferred.
- Provide theoretical and hands-on instruction to students in activities, and competencies, designed to promote social, intellectual and employment growth.
- To assist students in gaining the competencies needed to satisfy PA State Board of Nursing requirements.
- The Instructor will be responsible for providing classroom, lab and clinical instruction, assessments, as well as developing and conducting learning programs and associated materials for students with the ultimate goal of producing entry-skilled and employable students.
- Serve on the faculty committee
Varies based on day or evening program; maximum of 959 hours/ year
$37.02/ hour; as of July 1 $38.24/ hour
Campus: Health Sciences Center
422 Beaver Valley Pike, Willow Street, PA 17584; various clinical sites throughout Lancaster County
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lancaster County Career & Technology Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lancaster County Career & Technology Center ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Human Resources at 717.208.3139.