SUBSTITUTE - Teachers
Job | Posted 9 months ago
Description: SUBSTITUTE Teacher
- Teach a variety of lessons, depending on level and content area.
- Collaborate with other teachers to support student needs.
- Communicate effectively through available technology.
- Maintain high standards for Orono students.
- Current Minnesota Teaching License required.
- Understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies.
- Effective classroom management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use technology as an instructional tool.
Schedule: On-call and as-needed.
Bargaining Group and Level: NA
Orono Public School District
685 Old Crystal Bay Road North, Long Lake, MN 55356
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200