Technology Support Specialists
Lake Forest High School is seeking two, full-time Technology Support Specialists.
Description: The Technology Support Specialists are integral in maintaining the performance and usability of building technology and AV systems; assisting the Network Administrator in troubleshooting, maintaining hardware and software, inventory, and related tasks. There is considerable contact with staff and students. The Technology Support Specialists provide support to staff and students and provide maintenance to computer hardware and software, network infrastructure, classroom technology and other technology systems. Organizational skills, initiative, independent discernment, as well as courtesy and tact are essential to this position as well as continually learning new technologies, products and applications.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs computer systems, mobile devices and peripherals
- Troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs, and supports building printer fleet
- Configures computers for end-users
- Supports the configuration of computer and server operating systems
- Configures and maintains student and staff computer labs
- Supports the integration of computers and mobile devices within the buildings
- Troubleshoots, maintains, and repairs classroom environments
- Performs Audio Visual setups and maintenance
- Maintains an accurate inventory of district owned equipment
- Performs various other duties as assigned
- Continues job performance improvement by updating knowledge and skills in the use of technology as well as participating in appropriate professional growth activities
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in technology support
- Experience with networking - preferred
- Strong technical understanding of various hardware, software and networking systems
- Positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to read and understand technical materials
- Ability to effectively work with others, both individually and in a group
- Customer Service focus
Application Procedure: Click here to access the online application.
To learn more about Lake Forest High School, visit our website at www.lakeforestschools.org.
To Inspire the Passion to Learn, the Insight to Know Oneself, and the Courage to Make a Difference