Pre School Teacher
Job | Posted 2 years ago
Early Childhood Development/Daycare
- Plan and implement a developmentally appropriate program that meets the individual needs, and abilities of special needs students based on the Early Learning Foundations and evidence based practices for children with Autism and emotional needs
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning based on individual needs of students.
- Write and implement an Individualized Education Plan based on data and needs of the students.
- Assess students using required assessments, collect and analyze individual student data as well as program data.
- Work collaboratively with classroom based staff, related services staff, families and administration.
- Motivate, monitor and guide classroom paraprofessionals in the engagement of children in the classroom and school setting.
- Maintain accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district, policy, and administrative regulation.
- Review and implement preschool IEP’s using reports, evaluations, and parent information.
- Delaware Certification in Early Childhood and Early Childhood Exceptional Students
- (preferred certification in Autism and experience with preschool students with Autism) Experience preferably with students with Behavioral Disorders.
- Bachelor of Education
Internal Candidates: Letter of Interest (Cover Letter) and Resume
External Candidates: Letter of Interest (Cover Letter), Resume and 3 Letters of Recommendation
|Posting End Date:||Until filled|
Red Clay Consolidated School District
1502 Spruce Ave Wilmington , Wilmington, DE 19805
At the following locations
Richardson Park Elementary School
16 Idella Avenue , Wilmington, DE 19804
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $14,609
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.05
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 349