High School Head Girls' Soccer Coach
The Springfield City School District is seeking a Head Girls' Soccer Coach for the Fall 2019-20 season.
The successful Head Girls Soccer Coach will possess the following characteristics and traits:
- Experience in coaching soccer - grade 7 and up
- Ability to develop players from all abilities
- Ability to prioritize student athlete and team development
- Willing to actively participate in local, regional and state organizations
- Experience in communicating with parents and coordinating with parents and the community to support and promote the development of the team
- Knowledge of opportunities and external resources to use in development of a team
- Willingness to work with coaches of other sports to strengthen the overall Athletic Program
All "Requirements for Coach/Advisor" must be met on or before the first practice date and throughout the entire season of sport to be performed.
- Completion of an approved CPR course issued by the American Red Cross, The American Heart Association or similar entity.
- Completion of a 4-hour Sports Medicine or Sports Safety First Aid course issued by the American Red Cross or similar entity.
- Completion of an 8-hour Fundamentals of Coaching course as required.
- Completion of the Concussion in Sprots course.
- Completion of the Lindsay's Law certification from the Ohio Department of Education.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Pupil Activity Permit as issued by the Ohio Department of Education
- Copies of the above documents must be on file in Human Resources.