Substitute Teacher - West Lafayette Schools
Posted 5 months ago
Duties: Supervision of students in grades K-12 while following teacher lesson plans and instructions from school staff as closely as possible
Schedule: flexible, as needed; 180 days a year
$90.00/day for Teacher Substitutes*
$10.00/hour for Paraprofessional Substitutes
*Teachers who have retired from WLCSC should contact Konnie Laws (email@example.com) for additional information.
- at least 60 college credit hours from a U.S. accredited college or university
- previous experience working/volunteering with school-age children
- Indiana Substitute Teacher Permit (can be obtained through our office)
- acceptable results for an Expanded Criminal History Check and Expanded Department of Child Services Check
Deadline to Apply: We are currently taking applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
Required Application Documents:
- unofficial university transcripts showing a minimum of 60 credit hours
- copy of Indiana Substitute Teacher Permit (if applicable)
- 3 references must be listed in the reference area in the following order: professional, and then personal