Oregon Subsitute Education Assistants
Cascade, Central, Corvallis, Dallas, Dayton, Falls City, Gervais, Jefferson, Lebanon, Mt.Angel, N. Marion, N. Santiam. Perrydale, Sheridan, Silverton, Willamette ESD, and Woodburn School Districts
Mon-Fri (schedule varies)
- Perform a variety of duties in assisting a licensed teacher in the implementation and support of instructional programs for students in group or one-on-one settings.
- Prepares instructional materials, maintains classroom discipline, and leads planned activities designated by a licensed teacher.
- Ability to patrol halls, cafeteria, lavatories and to supervise students on the playground, during emergency drills and assemblies with an understanding of a safe environment.
- Perform routine clerical duties including copying, laminating, filing, etc.
- Helps maintain a positive schoolwide learning environment.
- Pass an FBI and Oregon Criminal Background Clearance
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED may be required
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments that fit your availability.
- Make a positive difference in your community by working in your local schools.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.