Office Services Specialist
At the present time, a vacancy for a full-time Office Services Specialist exists within the Administrative Services Division of the Chester County Intermediate Unit located at 455 Boot Road, Downingtown PA.
This position supervises, manages, and coordinates the operation of all courier services provided county wide, supervises the operations of, and/or performs shipping and receiving as required for the Brandywine Virtual Academy, works in document and imaging to accurately and securely transfer records from paper to electronic format for internal and external customer, and serves as back-up to the front desk as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, manage, and coordinate the operations of all courier services
- Supervise the operations of and/or perform shipping and receiving as required for the shipping and return of educational materials for BVA
- Works in document and imaging to accurately and securely transfer records from paper to electronic format for internal and external customers
- Serves as secondary back-up to the Receptionist/Office Services Coordinator
- Handles special projects as requested by the Office Services Manager or the Division Director, Administrative Services
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in high public exposure position required
- Computer literate, with capability to use Office software as well as specialized software
- Current police, act 34, and FBI Fingerprint clearances required
- $39,367 to $49,208
- 260 days per year
- Base hours are 7:00AM to 3:00PM - can fluctuate as needed to accommodate the needs of the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chester County Intermediate Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Chester County Intermediate Unit ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Chester County Intermediate Unit has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Department of Human Resources at 484-237-5085.