SOHS - Cafeteria Monitor
Reading View. Press Alt Shift A for accessibility help.
OLDHAM COUNTY BOARD OF EDUCATION
ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATION – 1108-AR
JOB DESCRIPTION: LUNCHROOM MONITOR/AIDE
1. High school diploma.
2. Two years experience in childcare desired.
3. The ability to direct and interact with students while maintaining a positive atmosphere.
REPORTS TO: Building Principal or his/her designee
JOB GOAL: To promote the same standards of student conduct that are expected throughout the school.
1. Monitor and supervise student behavior while students are in the school cafeteria.
2. When actively involved in managing student behavior, utilize the philosophy and approach communicated and directed by the building principal or his/her designee.
3. Accurately report to the building principal or his/her designee instances of student behavior which do not comply with the school student conduct expectations.
4. Other duties as assigned within the time frames of the daily work schedule.
1. Push, pull, carry and lift large and heavy items up to 25 pounds.
2. Ability to bend, twist, reach, stoop and climb.
3. Stand for long periods of time and perform physical labor.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Compensation will be determined by the Superintendent based on the number of contract days and appropriate board-approved salary schedule.
Adopted: August 7, 2007
Revised: January 23, 2013
Revised: October 30, 2014