High School Girls' Assistant Volleyball Coaches (3)
Job | Posted 2 years ago
The Springfield City School District is seeking Supplemental Coaches/Advisors for the 2019-20 Season for the following positions.
Previous Experience Preferred.
|High School Girls' Assistant Volleyball (3)||Stipend: $3,295.00|
All "Requirements for Coach/Advisor" must be met on or before the first practice date and throughout the entire season of sport to be performed.
- Completion of an 8-hour Fundamentals of Coaching course as required.
- Completion of the Concussion in Sports course as required within the last three years.
- Completion of an approved CPR course issued by the American Red Cross, The American Heart Association or similar entity.
- Completion of a 4-hour Sports Medicine or Sports Safety First Aid course issued by the American Red Cross or similar entity.
- Completion of the Lindsay's Law certification from the Ohio Department of Education.
Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Pupil Activity Permit as issued by the Ohio Department of Education
Copies of the above current documents must be on file in Human Resources.
Springfield City Schools
1500 West Jefferson Street , Springfield, OH 45506
At the following locations
Springfield High School
701 East Home Road , Springfield, OH 45503
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294