LTS Speech/Language Therapist
At the present time a vacancy exists for a Long-Term Substitute Speech and Language Therapist position within the Division of Student Services for the Chester County Intermediate Unit.
- Must have valid PDE certification as a Speech & Language Therapist
- Master's degree in Communicative Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence; Clinical Fellowship year considered
- Current police, child abuse and FBI Fingerprint clearances required
- Clearance as an MA provider by the Commonwealth of PA and federal government (conducted by CCIU upon hire)
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide speech/ language therapy services, complete evaluations and maintain all paperwork for a caseload of school age students.Salary based on the 2018 - 2019 Salary Schedule:
$56,724 to $94,579 - Master's
$59,238 to $98,348 - Masters plus 15
$60,554 to $100,152 - Masters plus 30
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chester County Intermediate Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Chester County Intermediate Unit ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Chester County Intermediate Unit has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Department of Human Resources at 484-237-5085.