Intervention Specialist - Schaefer Middle School
The Springfield City School District is seeking an Intervention Specialist licensed in "Mild to Moderate" to work at Schaefer Middle School.
- A minimum of 3 years of direct experience with students with emotional and conduct disorders
- Demonstrates an expansive knowledge of research-based strategies to address the various behavioral challenges presented by students in grades 7 & 8
- An ability to work collaboratively with teachers from various backgrounds and knowledge of students with behavioral challenges
- An ability to develop and promote a school-wide program that supports full inclusion of students with behavioral challenges
- Experience with writing standards-based IEPs
- Ability to lead professional development of school-wide restorative practices
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Works collaboratively with administration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
As set forth by our negotiated agreement, teachers work 183 days per year.
Starting salary is $37,789.00 with increases for additional education and experience.
Salary details available online (SEA agreement) at https://www.scsdoh.org/cms/lib/OH02215834/Centricity/Domain/268/Final%20SEA%202017-2020%20Contract.pdf
Benefit information available online at https://www.scsdoh.org/Page/2059
***Special note: $1,000.00 Annual Bonus awarded to the successful candidate!!!
Postings current as of 1/30/2014 10:49:30 AM CST.