Job | Posted a year ago
POSITION: Cook II
LOCATION: District Wide
- Graduation from High School or possession of a GED.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- Substantial knowledge of sanitation and safety requirements for handling food and operating equipment.
- Skill in the use of commercial kitchen equipment.
- Cooks and prepares main entrees, soups, salad bars, grinder bars, related main course food items and special diet orders for daily school meals in a School setting.
- Chops, slices, and cuts vegetables.
- Receives incoming deliveries and stocks shelves.
- Completes paperwork necessary for accurate meal production and reporting.
- Ability to function in a leadership role in the absence of the manager.
- Performs any directly related duties as required.
SCHEDULE: School Term Only, 40 hrs per week
The Manchester School District uses the AppliTrack on-line application process. Please visit our website at www.mansd.org. In the Quick Links section, select “Employment Opportunities”.
Job Code: SFNSCOOKIIDW
Food & Nutrition Services
Manchester School District
195 McGregor Street, Suite 201
Manchester, NH 03102
Manchester School District - SAU 37 New Hampshire
286 Commercial St. , Manchester, NH 03101
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $16,146
% ELL Students
State Average: 2%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.35
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 104