Do you enjoy working with children? The Lebanon School District has opportunities for you to make a difference!
A bachelor degree is all you need to become a substitute teacher in our district! If you are interested in teaching students grades K-12 on an as needed basis or if you would like to work every day, we want you! The rate of pay is $125/day.
We are also looking for substitutes in the following support staff positions to work on an as needed basis, with the option to work frequently:
- Paraprofessionals (assisting in classrooms)- rate of pay is $10.20/hour
- Personal Care Assistants (working one-on-one with students with special needs)- rate of pay is $10.20/hour
- Security Guards- rate of pay is $10.20/hour
- Secretaries- rate of pay is $11.50/hour
- Nurses- LPN or RN license required; LPN rate of pay is $15.10/hour, RN rate of pay is $17.60/hour