Must hold a certificate issued by Florida Department of Education.
The certificate must be in one of the following types: Professional Certificate, Temporary Certificate, Statement of Status of Eligibility.
The certificate position area must be in one of the following areas: Early Childcare Provider, Headstart, Preschool Teacher, School Age Day Care, Autism, Deaf-Blind, Early Intervention Specialist, Educational Diagnostician, Emotional Behavior Disabilities, Hearing Impairment, Intellectual Disabilities, Learning Disabilities, Mild/Moderate Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Severe/Profound Disabilities, Special Education (General), Traumatic Brain Injury, Visual Impairment.
The certificate must be in Preschool/Pre-K.
The certificate status must be active or about to graduate from a state-approved teacher preparation program.
We Are looking for Teachers that: • Want to make a difference in the lives of our youngest children. • Want to try something different. • Like to create through innovation and have the autonomy to try whatever works to help your students achieve. • Like to be part of a classroom/school team where everyone understands and supports the needs of all types of learners. What We Offer: 1. First Year Teacher Mentor Program
2. Competitive Salary and Benefits
3. Classroom Support Personnel Include: • Each teacher has a minimum of one Paraprofessional/Lead Teacher Assistant and one Teacher Assistant for support • Behavior Specialists and/or Behavior Technicians • Staffing Specialist • School Psychologist • School Social Worker • Therapy (Speech, Physical and Occupational)
4. Are you relocating from out of state? UCP has relocation bonuses for classroom teachers!
5. We offer a Classroom Teacher end of year retention bonus and participate in the Best and Brightest Bonus Program (Up to $6,000 a year!)
6. Teachers are required to be Florida dual certified in ESE and PreK-3rd Grade or Toddler Birth to Age 5 (if you don't have all of this we can help!).
For more position details please go to https://ucpcfl.org/team-members/ and select CLICK HERE TO APPLY TODAY!