1306 Service Coordinator
Job | Posted 2 years ago
A vacancy exists for a 1306 Service Coordinator within the Division of Student Services of the Chester County Intermediate Unit, located in Downingtown, PA.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Special Education.
- Minimum 5 years special education teaching experience with proficient skills facilitating IEP meetings
- PDE certification in Special Education, required
- Current police, child abuse & FBI fingerprint clearances
- Clearance as an MA provider by the Commonwealth of PA and federal government (conducted by CCIU upon hire)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs duties as the LEA on behalf of the Host Districts for the special education process by facilitating evaluation/reevaluation and IEP development processes, including but not limited to obtaining records, completing referrals for necessary services, and disseminating completed paperwork to all parties.
- Maintain communication with the Resident LEA, Host LEA, parent, community agencies, and educational team regarding all IEP team decisions.
- Attend admission meetings and maintain communication with parent regarding educational placements.
- Provide annual service coordination of special education process to include transition to next educational placement in the Resident LEA or other facility. Review students’ progress monitoring data and guide IEP team with need for additional and/or decrease of services/supports.
- Maintain accurate records per PDE Bureau of Special Education requirements including Penn Data/PIMS, discipline records, restraints, etc.
$49,559 to $81,214 - Emergency/Intern Certification
$51,181 to $83,466 - Instructional I/Vocational I Certification
$53,464 to $86,855 - Instructional II/Vocational II Certification
$55,027 to $90,902 - Vocational II plus 15
$56,949 to $94,953 - Master's
$59,472 to $98,737 - Masters plus 15
$60,793 to $100,548 - Masters plus 30
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chester County Intermediate Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Chester County Intermediate Unit ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Chester County Intermediate Unit has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Department of Human Resources at 484-237-5085.
Chester County Intermediate Unit
455 Boot Road , Downingtown, PA 19355
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $16,365
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 14.21
% IEP Students
State Average: 18%
State Average: 302