Summer Temporary Howard T. Ennis Deaf-Blind Teacher
Summer School at Howard T. Ennis for staff will run June 24, 2019 through August 1, 2019, 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday.
Students will report June 25, 2019 through August 1, 2019. There will be no school July 4, 2019.
Please only apply if you can work for the duration of the summer programming.
Qualifications: Job Summary:
• Must hold or be eligible for the State of Delaware Certification for a Deaf-Blind Teacher.
• Clean Criminal Background Check, TB Test and Child Protection Registry clearance must be completed prior to start date
• Provides effective instruction of students in order to maximize their learning.
The following items must be completed by the closing date for interview consideration:
Current District Employees:
- Complete online application, attach resume and apply for the positions you are interested in at www.joindelawareschools.org
- Complete online application at www.joindelawareschools.org, attach resume, college transcripts, certificates and four letters of references (done within the last year).
The Indian River School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate or deny services on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender, creed, religion, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, pregnancy, age, ancestry, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military status or any other characteristic protected by law.