Substitute Clerical (daily, on-call)
Job | Posted a month ago
Primary Function: Filling in for absent regular employees providing clerical assistance to staff, students, and parents to ensure proper functioning of the school or department office.
- Performs general office duties; such as, typing, sorting, filing, mail and package processing, maintaining files and records, duplicating materials, selling various tickets and collecting fees, scheduling and processing various forms and reports so that the department functions in a proper and effective manner.
- Performs receptionist duties; such as, answering telephones, disseminating information to persons and providing directions so that questions and inquiries are properly answered.
- Assists with the preparation and maintenance of School District materials and equipment to ensure the availability of work related items when needed.
- Assists in the preparation of special projects or events so that activities operate effectively.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- High school degree, GED, or equivalent.
- Willingness to accept and follow direction.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good telephone skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Organizational skills including filing and knowledge of office equipment.
- Clerical training or experience.
- Ability to work overtime including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Elk River Public School District
District Office 327 King Avenue, Elk River, MN 55330
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200