Posted 2 years ago
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Computer literate for the purpose of district communication; e-mail, website access
- Lead the custodial team with character and integrity to keep a clean and safe facility.
- Do timecards and timesheets for staff to be sent to payroll.
- Schedule staff to be sure all events are covered for all events.
- Working with district personnel, students, guests and vendors in a polite and professional manner.
- Remove and replace ceiling tile and light bulbs
- Dust furniture, walls, floor edges, sweep, mop, wax, burnish hard floor surfaces
- Mop, wax, burnish hard floor surfaces
- Wash windows, walls, blinds
- Assist with snow removal and salt spreading
- Cleanup of bodily fluids
- Move furniture
- Set up for special events
- Clean and maintain all equipment and storage spaces
- Removal of gum and graffiti
- Reporting gang graffiti to administration or security
- Ability to fulfill the drug/alcohol free policy.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and pass the lift assessment.
- Ability to maneuver and operate equipment.
- Vacuum; upright, bacpac, rider
- kaivac/restroom machines
- floor scrubber/stripper
- lift, cherry picker
- pallet jack
- Additional duties as assigned by the building administrators or operations supervisor.