Part-Time Bus Monitor
At the present time,a vacancy for a part-time bus monitor exists within the Adminstrative and Management Services program of the Chester County Intermediate Unit.
- Experience working with school age children desired but not required
- First Aid/CPR certification helpful
- Current police, child abuse & FBI fingerprint clearances required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist clients to enter and exit bus.
- Secure equipment that may accompany clients on the bus.
Hourly rate: $12.10 - $12.62
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chester County Intermediate Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Chester County Intermediate Unit ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Chester County Intermediate Unit has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Department of Human Resources at 484-237-5085.