Internal Only - Summer Career Academy 2019 - Instructor
Internal Only- Summer Career Academy- Instructor
For the 2019 summer program, vacancies for Summer Career Academy Instructor positions exist within the Division of Career, Technical and Customized Education of the Chester County Intermediate Unit at the Technical College High Schools at the Brandywine campus, Pickering campus, Pennock's Bridge campus. Positions are temporary for the duration of the summer program only.
- Must have an educational and/or employment background working in auto service and collision.
- Prior teaching experience preferred.
- Resumes must include applicant's background experience and education that relates to the position.
- Preference is given to Summer Career Academy instructors from previous years and TCHS educators.
- Current (within one year) police, child abuse and FBI Fingerprint clearances required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To teach middle school aged students in a fun, hands-on manner. A career component is required.
Hourly Rate: $29.00/hour
June 17-21, and June 24-28, 2019 TCHS Pennock’s Bridge, West Grove;
July 8-12, 2019 TCHS Pickering, Phoenixville;
July 15-19, and July 22 - 26, 2019 TCHS Brandywine, Downingtown
Positions contingent upon sufficient enrollment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chester County Intermediate Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Chester County Intermediate Unit ensures equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, gender, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability. Chester County Intermediate Unit has a policy of active recruitment of qualified minority teachers and non-certified employees. Any individual needing assistance in making application for any opening should contact the Department of Human Resources at 484-237-5085.