Lunchroom Supervisor (Re-occurring opening)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bellwood School District 88
Notice of Vacancy
Summary: Serve students attractive and nutritious meals in an atmosphere of efficiency, cleanliness and friendliness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the following: Other duties may be assigned
1. Assist in the setting up and closing down of the lunchroom
2. Assist in the preparing and serving food,
3. Assist in the cleaning of counters, tables, washing of trays and furnishings in the lunchroom.
4. Maintains the trash and garbage collection area in a neat and sanitary fashion.
5. Assist in the feeding of students in the lunchroom.
6. Report any concerns to the Principal/ Building Assistant and/or Food Service Manager.
1. Supervise children on the playground including walking around making sure children and are playing appropriately.
2. Supervise children in the lunchroom including walking around the lunchroom ensuring that all children are behaving appropriately.
3. Report any concerns to the Principal/ Building Assistant and/or Food Service Manager.
Terms of Employment
Compensation is at an hourly wage set at $16.56 in the negotiated contact as well as all other benefits.
Lunchroom Supervisors work a total of 3 hours daily.
This job description is not necessarily exhaustive or all- inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, functions or working conditions associated with the job. This job description is not a contract of employment or promise or guarantee of any specific terms or conditions of employment. The school district may add to, modify or delete any aspect of this job (or the position itself) at any time as it deems advisable.
Please apply at: www.applitrack.com/sd8888/onlineapp