21st Century Positions-Aides
Job | Posted 2 years ago
DATES EFFECTIVE: January 9, 2019 through June 7, 2019
LOCATION: Stackhouse, Denbo and Busansky Elementary School
21st Century Teacher Aides
(Permanent and Substitute Positions Available)
- Homework Club Assistant (Monday- Thursday)
- Enrichment Club Instructor (Monday – Friday)
- Maintain a safe and efficient classroom environment.
- Communicate with students in a positive and respectful manner.
- Complete lesson plans for enrichment activities as requested (Teachers) and/or follow lesson plans created by Program Director (Teachers and Aides).
- Attend staff meetings and professional development as requested.
- Assist in the correct reporting of student attendance by maintaining classroom attendance and monitoring student excusal from class.
- Report behavioral issues to Site Assistant.
- Assist in attendance record keeping by arriving to work site by scheduled time and sign in and out.
- Attend Field Trips as requested.
- Assume all other duties and responsibilities necessary to run a successful 21st Century Program.
Stackhouse hours: 2:50 – 5:50 pm
Denbo and Busansky hours: 3:50 - 6:50 pm
21st Century Teacher Aides – Up to 15 hours per week
SALARY: 21st Century Teacher Aides - $18.04 per hour
Pemberton Township Schools
One Egbert Street , Pemberton, NJ 08068
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $19,422
% ELL Students
State Average: 5%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 16%
State Average: 345