21st Century Positions - Certified-19-054
DATES EFFECTIVE: January 9, 2019 through June 7, 2019
LOCATION: Stackhouse, Denbo and Busansky Elementary Schools
POSITIONS: 21st Century Teachers
(Permanent and Substitute Positions Available)
- Homework Club ( Monday – Thursday) – must have elementary teaching certificate
- Academic Enrichment Instructor (Tuesday- Thursday) - must have elementary teaching certificate
- Maintain a safe and efficient classroom environment.
- Communicate with students in a positive and respectful manner.
- Complete lesson plans for enrichment activities as requested (Teachers) and/or follow lesson plans created by Program Director (Teachers and Aides).
- Attend staff meetings and professional development as requested.
- Assist in the correct reporting of student attendance by maintaining classroom attendance and monitoring student excusal from class.
- Report behavioral issues to Site Assistant.
- Assist in attendance record keeping by arriving to work site by scheduled time and sign in and out.
- Attend Field Trips as requested.
- Assume all other duties and responsibilities necessary to run a successful 21st Century Program.
HOURS: Varied Hours Available at each site-
Stackhouse hours: 2:50 – 5:50 pm
Denbo and Busansky hours: 3:50 - 6:50 pm
21st Century Academic Teachers – Up to 5 hours per week
SALARY: 21st Century Academic Teachers - $42.05 per hour