Lunchroom Supervision Monitors
Job | Posted 2 years ago
School District of the City of Harper Woods
Job Title: Lunchroom supervisor
Reports to: Building Principal
Objectives for Lunchroom supervisor
- Standing and monitoring student’s entry and exit to the lunchroom.
- Monitor students during recess and/or lunch periods to ensure a safe environment.
- Ensure compliance to school schedule
- Provide assistance to students
- Establish a positive relationship with students
- Ability to relate to children in a positive but firm manner
- Emotionally resilient in working with challenging behaviors
- Ability to work as a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with children and adults
- Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children
Essential Functions:To organize his/her work as well as prioritize on how to keep the lunchroom running efficiently and to display professionalism at all times. An essential skill is communication, between both the students and staff. Giving tasks as well as assessing lunchroom workers will also be an important job function.
Term of Employment:Hours are 10:30am – 12:15pm with an hourly rate of $11.03
Deadline:Until the position is filled.
www.hwschools.org under Human Resources è Job Postings è
Note: You must use the applitrack process.
Note: Board of Education policy requires that each successful applicant be free of past serious legal infractions as determined through a criminal records check with local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies.
Harper Woods School District
20225 Beaconsfield Street , Harper Woods, MI 48225
At the following locations
19475 Beaconsfield Street , Harper Woods, MI 48225
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,292
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 199