Bilingual Project Lead The Way Teacher
Under the direct supervision of the Principal, the Project Lead The Way teacher is responsible for classroom instruction of the Project Lead the Way (PLTW) Design and Modeling.
Grade 5-6 integrate science, technology and math concepts with engineering and robotics.
· Implements curriculum that emphasizes hands-on experiences in STEM
· Provides schoolwide support network for teachers
· Uses activities, project, and problem-based learning that have real world application
· Allows students to explore math, science and technology
· Attends necessary training
Prepares and delivers rigorous, engaging, and project-based instruction to students in grades k-6.
Prepares educational course outlines, objectives and materials according to curriculum guidelines of the school and the district.
· Presents subject matter to students, using various teaching methods and technology, adjusting teaching style and method to meet student learning style.
Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods (e.g., lectures, technology, discussions.
Establishes and communicates clear objectives for lessons, units, and projects to students ·
Prepares, administers, assigns and grades as required by the school.
More repsonsiblities as assigned by the principal.