Middle School Secretary to the Assistant Principals
Anticipated Opening - January 1, 2019
Middle School Office Secretary to the Assistant Principals
12 month, full-time position with benefits
Reports to Assistant Principal and Principal
Serves as Secretary to the Assistant Principal
- Friendly, helpful attitude in dealing with the public, staff, and students.
- Organizational skills, independent judgment, tact, diplomacy, and discretion.
- Strong secretarial and clerical skills.
- General understanding of computers and office programs including Word, Excel, Google Suite Apps, Systems 3000 and PowerSchool.
- Maintain confidential matters, materials, and student records.
- Maintains a functional filing system for the building.
- Experience as secretary to an administrator is preferred.
Individuals interested in applying for this position are asked to apply online at www.summit.k12.nj.us by December 14, 2018. We do NOT accept email, fax or paper resumes. You must fill out the online application to be considered for this position.