Student Assistant Team Member
Job | Posted 4 months ago
Student Assistant Team members work directly with students and teachers in an instructional support capacity.
- Must have an associate’s degree or at least 48 hours of college credit or be able to obtain a passing score on a para-educator skills test
- Must possess strong oral communication skills along with the ability to relate to students with multicultural backgrounds
- Must possess strong multitasking skills needed to complete various duties as assigned
- Principal and assigned classroom teacher
Duties and Responsibilities
- May include participation in all employee training sessions as well as scheduled all-staff meetings.
- May assist/participate in school site evening functions when necessary.
- May attend those functions that impact and will be beneficial to USD 470 students and parents.
- Work closely with the staff of the school team at school site as needed during tutoring, functions, and employee training.
- Work closely with the elementary administrator and instructors to ensure that the goals of USD 470 are accomplished.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures established by USD 470 and the school site assigned.
Arkansas City Public Schools USD 470
2545 Greenway Street , Arkansas City, KS 67005
At the following locations
2545 Greenway 400 East Kansas Avenue, Arkansas City, KS 67005
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,231
% ELL Students
State Average: 11%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.39
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 231